Vocations: Answering God's Call leads the students toward a deeper understanding of the vocations of life: how Christ calls us to live. In this course, students will learn how all vocations are similar as well as how they differ. They will learn what it means to live life for the benefit of others and the value in considering a vocation in service to the Christian community
Additional interactive features! Each section now includes embedded teacher videos. These videos provide a basic overview of the content and also a personal story that connects to the key understandings from the section.
• Bold vocabulary words that, when tapped, show the glossary definition
• Hyperlinks to primary sources cited or referenced in the text, including
-Catechism of the Catholic Church
-Vatican Council II, papal, and bishops’ documents
-Lives of the saints
• Image galleries: Each image has a caption that explains the image’s origin and/or its connection to the main text.
• Keynote presentations: Apple’s version of PowerPoint; functions largely the same way. Keynote presentations explain or further investigate a term or concept from the main text.
• Interactive charts, timelines, and maps that can be zoomed in or tapped to show more information.
• Videos: Videos explain a key concept in the main text or provide an example of how to live the message contained in the main text. Videos are linked from YouTube and require an internet connection to view.
• Interactive quizzes: At the end of each part there is an 8-question multiple choice quiz that is self-scoring, offering the student immediate feedback.
I just wanted to watch porn in class but i needed the book for class and it cost $20!15
I have to read this in my religion class and I just want to play COD15
This work is over priced and its only used for 4 months15
Paying 20 to learn about god15
Why is it so expensive if god is free15
Why does a Catholic Non Profit organization (St. Mary’s Press) charge $20 for an iBook.15