The PERFECT Pitching Book for coaches and players who want to learn the right way to pitch.
Pitching Isn't Complicated is a book of advanced pitching drills, concepts and strategy, explained in simple, easy-to-understand terminology.
If you're a young player to learn or a coach trying to do better for his players, this book will teach you everything you need to know, and nothing that you don't. Complex guru-speak is rampant in the baseball industry these days, and this book does NOT preach in scientific terms.
In the Book You'll Learn:
- Stretch and windup mechanics used by the pros
- How to assess and correct pitching mechanics
- The most effective pitching drills to fix problems and form a routine
- Pitch grips and action for the fastball, curveball, two-seamer, cutter and changeup
- Command basics and how to improve control
- Mental training techniques for pitchers
- Situational pitching
- Pitch-call and pitch sequencing strategy
- How to form a good routine
- Professionalism and dealing with failure
- Advice on strength training, arm care and injury prevention
- Pitching Isn't Complicated is a concise, simple explanation of the pitching maxims that every pitcher must have to pitch at an elite level.
Coach Dan Blewett has combined his playing and coaching experience into a book that is both practice and appropriate for players of all ages and coaches of all experience levels.
Read Pitching Isn't Complicated today -- Buy now and don't look back!