How to adjust to married life, build a strong foundation, and survive your first year of marriage. - EVEN if you don’t know where to start.
Do you feel overwhelmed and completely unprepared for marriage? Are you worried about failing in your marriage, second-guessing your decision to even get married, or considering a divorce?
Do you want to have the best marriage you possibly can, but not sure where to start?
You are not alone.
It is easy to feel like you are the only newlywed struggling with married life; the frustrations, sadness, hopelessness, silent treatment, name calling, anxiety, disagreements, anger, disappointments, coping with new behavior discoveries, wondering if this is what marriage is supposed to be like, etc.
We know how you feel because we experienced these struggles after getting married too.
We have also listened to great married couples share their first year of marriage struggles on our podcast, The First Year Marriage Show, and countless others. So, we understand the problems you are facing and want to help you have a better marriage.
To be honest, the first year of marriage is the hardest year for most married couples. However, you can avoid the marriage problems newlyweds face every single day by reading this guide for newlyweds and engaged couples today.
We strongly believe this book will change your marriage.
Because the lessons come from our own first-hand experience and gleaned knowledge. We share our struggles and how we overcame adversity to build a strong foundation for the healthy, happy, and fulfilling marriage we have today.
In this First Year of Marriage book, you will learn:
1. How to transform your mindset from I into We.
2. How to build a safe environment for your marriage, so you can express your feelings and opinions without feeling judged.
3. Our simple and proven communication strategies that have helped many couples to communicate better.
4. Get a better idea of what is at the root of the issues troubling your marriage, and how to fix it.
5. The glue that holds your marriage together and what we did after one of us changed our faith.
6. How to be independent and interdependent without losing your identity.
7. How to connect and grow together as a couple. Plus the tools you need to strengthen and grow your marriage to its fullest potential.
8. Why it is important to create a vision for your marriage, and the four steps we used to create a vision our marriage.
9. Why your first year of marriage is critical to the success of your marriage.
And much more.
This is the book that we wished was out there when we first got married.
If you are a newlywed, engaged, looking to remarry or improve your marriage, this indispensable guide is for you. Filled with ideas you can apply immediately to your marriage.
Marriage counselors, coaches, educators, pastors and wedding officiants can also use this book for premarital counseling.
You can have the satisfying marriage you both desire.
Marriage does not have to be hard.
Practice everything we share in this newlyweds guide with your spouse, and you will both be heading towards a happy, healthy, and fulfilling marriage.
If you like reading books that are practical, easy to read and straightforward. Books you can instantly apply what you learn to your life, then you will enjoy reading this guide for newlyweds.
More importantly, read this book with your spouse, discuss the questions, and complete the workbook together. Then apply everything you learn to your marriage.
You wouldn't build a million dollar home on a weak foundation. Why would you consider the same for your marriage?
Scroll to the top to download your copy of this book today.
Click the BUY NOW button.