The groundbreaking NEW YORK TIMES and WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER that taught a generation how to earn more, save more, and live a rich life—now in a revised 2nd edition.
Buy as many lattes as you want. Choose the right accounts and investments so your money grows for you—automatically. Best of all, spend guilt-free on the things you love.
Personal finance expert Ramit Sethi has been called a “wealth wizard” by Forbes and the “new guru on the block” by Fortune. Now he’s updated and expanded his modern money classic for a new age, delivering a simple, powerful, no-BS 6-week program that just works.
I Will Teach You to Be Rich will show you:
• How to crush your debt and student loans faster than you thought possible
• How to set up no-fee, high-interest bank accounts that won’t gouge you for every penny
• How Ramit automates his finances so his money goes exactly where he wants it to—and how you can do it too
• How to talk your way out of late fees (with word-for-word scripts)
• How to save hundreds or even thousands per month (and still buy what you love)
• A set-it-and-forget-it investment strategy that’s dead simple and beats financial advisors at their own game
• How to handle buying a car or a house, paying for a wedding, having kids, and other big expenses—stress free
• The exact words to use to negotiate a big raise at work
Plus, this 10th anniversary edition features over 80 new pages, including:
• New tools
• New insights on money and psychology
• Amazing stories of how previous readers used the book to create their rich lives
Master your money—and then get on with your life.
I have financially followed Dave Ramsey pretty close for awhile. I got this book to see a different view and see what other investment vehicles Ramit suggested. I found some things in the book that I can apply. This alone made the book worth the purchase. I would still give Ramsey the edge as far as a system to follow.45
This book has changed my perspective of money and the role it plays in my life. A paradigm shift was made. I cannot imagine being unmindful of how I spend money—unless I intentionally put money aside for guilt free spending haha55
This book helpful for people of any age. As an 18 year old I seriously suggest reading this book ASAP. Will save me lots of time and money as I start my serious financial journey!55
This book is great for your average person who may or may not know a lot about investing! A lot of the concepts I had heard of or known of already, but the author really fine tunes the details. He also shares a lot of insight into how to reduce unnecessary fees/rates. Great book!55
While the finance principles laid out in this book aren’t revolutionary, the entertaining style of expressing them is. Ramit does a great job of walking the reader through material that most would consider droll and mundane, but doing it in a way that is fun and funny. The tenants of personal finance are solid and should be followed by anyone looking to improve their financial situation.45
Great hidden secrets here 👍🏽55
Just repeated knowledge found in books like Automatic millionaire, rich dad poor dad, and total money make over. It’s a good read but it’s very similar to all the other personal finance books.45