The groundbreaking NEW YORK TIMES and WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER that taught a generation how to earn more, save more, and live a rich life—now in a revised 2nd edition.
Buy as many lattes as you want. Choose the right accounts and investments so your money grows for you—automatically. Best of all, spend guilt-free on the things you love.
Personal finance expert Ramit Sethi has been called a “wealth wizard” by Forbes and the “new guru on the block” by Fortune. Now he’s updated and expanded his modern money classic for a new age, delivering a simple, powerful, no-BS 6-week program that just works.
I Will Teach You to Be Rich will show you:
• How to crush your debt and student loans faster than you thought possible
• How to set up no-fee, high-interest bank accounts that won’t gouge you for every penny
• How Ramit automates his finances so his money goes exactly where he wants it to—and how you can do it too
• How to talk your way out of late fees (with word-for-word scripts)
• How to save hundreds or even thousands per month (and still buy what you love)
• A set-it-and-forget-it investment strategy that’s dead simple and beats financial advisors at their own game
• How to handle buying a car or a house, paying for a wedding, having kids, and other big expenses—stress free
• The exact words to use to negotiate a big raise at work
Plus, this 10th anniversary edition features over 80 new pages, including:
• New tools
• New insights on money and psychology
• Amazing stories of how previous readers used the book to create their rich lives
Master your money—and then get on with your life.
Great book! Lots of helpful insight! Totally got me motivated to set up my conscious spending plan, start saving more, automate my savings, and create savings goals for the future. Totally worth the read for anyone seeking Personal Finance knowledge! Thank you Ramit :)55
I have financially followed Dave Ramsey pretty close for awhile. I got this book to see a different view and see what other investment vehicles Ramit suggested. I found some things in the book that I can apply. This alone made the book worth the purchase. I would still give Ramsey the edge as far as a system to follow.45
This book has changed my perspective of money and the role it plays in my life. A paradigm shift was made. I cannot imagine being unmindful of how I spend money—unless I intentionally put money aside for guilt free spending haha55
This book helpful for people of any age. As an 18 year old I seriously suggest reading this book ASAP. Will save me lots of time and money as I start my serious financial journey!55
This book is great for your average person who may or may not know a lot about investing! A lot of the concepts I had heard of or known of already, but the author really fine tunes the details. He also shares a lot of insight into how to reduce unnecessary fees/rates. Great book!55
While the finance principles laid out in this book aren’t revolutionary, the entertaining style of expressing them is. Ramit does a great job of walking the reader through material that most would consider droll and mundane, but doing it in a way that is fun and funny. The tenants of personal finance are solid and should be followed by anyone looking to improve their financial situation.45
Great hidden secrets here 👍🏽55
Just repeated knowledge found in books like Automatic millionaire, rich dad poor dad, and total money make over. It’s a good read but it’s very similar to all the other personal finance books.45