Are you eating enough fat? Yes, fat. Despite what generations of health science has beaten into us during the last fifty or so years, humans thrive on high-fat, low-carb diets. Millions of people around the world have discovered that a ketogenic lifestyle is the key to weight loss, disease prevention and intervention, and a more vibrant life. Gone are the days when counting calories--or points!--is the path to better health, a slimmer waistline, relief from disease, and looking good naked.
Craig and Maria Emmerich have partnered to write a book that goes well beyond the typical ketogenic recipes to create a book that digs deep into the science of ketogenic dieting, explains how dozens of diseases can be cured or controlled through ketogenic dieting, and how ketogenic diets are fueling a new breed of athlete.
"The Keto Book" is the definitive resource to the ketogenic lifestyle. Inside, you'll learn
- How cancer, obesity, metabolic syndrome, coronary artery disease, high cholesterol, Alzheimer's, dementia, ADHD, anxiety, and depression can all be beaten into submission by making some simple, yet impactfull, changes to your diet.
- How cholesterol and diabetes medications could very well be making you sicker rather than better.
- How generations of bad advice--advice designed to sell sugar not health--has killed millions who blindly trusted the medical community and worse still, the government, to tell them the truth.
- How overconsumption of carbohydrates is both bad for your health and could be at the root of what ails you.
- How changing your input--the foods you eat--can change your outputs, meaning the quality of life that you live.
- How reductions in fat consumption have led to a tripling of diabetes patients, sharp increases in the number of cancer patients, increases in ADHD, and a meteoric rise in heart disease rates. If we are to assume that eliminating fat from our diets is the key to good health, why then are more and more people who've followed this advice dying from food-related diseases?
- How inflammation is at the root of many diseases, and how modern diets that are rife with sugar, carbs, and omega-6 oils are sending us to early graves.
- How hormones control mood swings, sex drive, blood sugar levels, muscle tone, fat-burning ability, metabolism, the immune system, and much more--and how adopting a ketogenic lifestyle will change your waistline and your life!
- How to stock your pantry with the right foods and make meal plans that are delicious, easy to follow, and most importantly, are the pathway to a longer, healthier life.
- How you can build muscle and perform your best on a low-carb, high-fat diet. No, we're not making that up!
So, enjoy that slab of bacon. Gnaw on that rib bone. And say "no" to that plate of "heart-healthy" pasta. New York Times bestselling author, Maria Emmerich and husband, Craig, are going to take you on a journey to a new life--one that helps you lose weight, build muscle, and live the life nature intended you to live!
I think once I modify the meal plans to fit what I’d eat I’ll write a book called “I don’t eat that $&!+- a guide for picky eaters!” Once again this is for people who are home, can prep and of course have money. Nice book, but I’ll keep searching for the right book.35
Maybe I was just ready finally to get the message. I’ve got almost all of Maria’s other books but this hit home and is well organized. I tried the LFHC diet but had severe depression and joint pain. I feel better within days and her advice to see and use fat as a lever is JUST what I need. Now, the fact that the book is a pdf is a PAIN. I hope that gets fixed soon and updated.55
This has not been optimized for mobile devices. Do not buy!!!!15