The HGTV host’s bestselling guide to creating a Pinterest-worthy home in just 15 minutes a day—and on a budget.
Organizational expert Cassandra ‘Cas’ Aarssen, the guru from YouTube’s ClutterBug channel, reveals her tips, tricks and secrets to a clean and clutter-free home in just fifteen minutes a day. Cas spends her time organizing other people’s homes, teaching college workshops on organization, and creating weekly videos and blog posts. In this book, she walks you through the steps to creating a beautiful, storage-smart, clutter free, and (almost!) self-cleaning home.
You don’t have to get rid of all of your things, be a yoga loving minimalist, or radically change your lifestyle or personality. The truth is you don’t need to actually be an organized person to live like an organized person—former slob Cas is proof of that. After you’ve read Real Life Organizing, you too will be able to live a more organized life without having to give up your sanity. Learn how to:
· Create a Household Management Binder
· Make a “Kids Cupboard” in your kitchen
· Create an IN/OUT system
· Organize paperwork based on your unique style
· Carry out a painless purge
· Create a Kitchen Command Center
· Organize your holidays with a gift closet
· Build a great toy organizing system
· Stop wasting time hunting for lost items, and more