Thinking back to all the jobs you’ve had in your life, you’ve probably had your fair share of managers. Some of them were probably the typical managers from Hell. Hopefully there were a few good ones in there too.
What was the difference between the good managers and the um… not so good managers?
In “Lead: Strategic Management and Leadership for Innovators and Solopreneurs” Bestselling author Ric Thompson will help guide you on your way to becoming the former rather than the later.
Managing your business is more than simply hiring people and making sure they do their job. Truth is if you hire well, whether its employees or a part time VA, you won’t need to make sure they’re doing their job. Management is about seeing the big picture and being the person to make sure all the facets of an operation are moving together efficiently.
If you are ready to take your business to the next level and blow past the competition, effective management is the key to making that goal a reality. This book will give you a step by step 21 day plan to put the systems in place so your business can run smoothly and you can focus on what you’re best at.
You will learn:
• The basics of financial management and bookkeeping, if you screw this up your business is toast
• Basic business financial analysis, do you know how much money you’re making – or losing?
• How to determine if it is time to hire help, you’ll probably need to do this sooner than you think
• The difference between outsourcing and hiring employees, there are massive legal and financial difference here and not knowing the difference runs you the risk of running afoul of the IRS
• How to design a job and write a job description that people will have people competing to work for you
• How to hire temporary, contract, or freelance help, the paperwork is SUPER important here
• How to hire employees, you thought hiring contractors required a lot of paperwork, employees are a whole different ball game
• How to map your business systems, this is actually a lot more simple that it sounds
• How to identify and track business metrics, this is another concept that can sound scary but actually makes decision making for your business simple
• What you need to do to protect yourself and your business from outsiders and from each other
Remember, management is about being able to see the big picture and then taking the action necessary to turn your dreams into reality.
If you’re ready to make a massive difference in your business and your life scroll up and get your copy of “Lead: Strategic Management and Leadership for Innovators and Solopreneurs” now…