If you have just undergone a break up, then get this step-by-step guide.
It is written by a person who has also gone through the break up and lose loved ones.
In this step-by-step guide, you will discover how to overcome and endure the pain cause by the break up.
- How to reflect and accept difficult situations.
- How to get through the hatred.
- How to accept the truth and move on forward.
- How to handle the coping up stages.
- How to learn how to forgive.
- How to deal with the sudden loss of loved ones.
- How to remove memory triggers.
- How to make realizations and eventually move on.
- Learn how to deviate from your usual routine.
- And much more.
Click "Buy" to get it now.
This book feels like 20 pages of common sense. Definitely not work $9.99. Wish I could get a refund. I literally read it in 20 minutes. Total rip off.15
Someone could have at least proofread this book. There are grammatical errors on almost every page which makes you question the credibility of the author and publisher. Nothing is based on psychological, clinical theory. It's very basic common sense. For example deleting your ex's phone number and email from your phone, getting rid of any sentimental reminders of your ex, spending time with loved ones, exercising, and changing your look or rearranging your furniture. I guess I was looking for something a bit more intellectual and science based like the stages of grief and how to make sense of what happened so you can begin to move on.15
This book is nice. For somebody who already started the process of healing.35