The Easy Low-Fat & Low-Cholesterol Mediterranean Diet Cookbook features:
* Over 100 Easy Heart Healthy Recipes
* Full Meal Plans for Weight Loss Diets or Weight Maintenance Health Eating
* Everyday Recipes for One or Two
* Satisfying Recipes for Family Meals, Kids & Entertaining
* Options and Recipes for Vegetarian Cooking
* Recipes that use healthy, natural, wholesome, delicious foods.
This Recipe Book makes eating and cooking for lower cholesterol so easy and very delicious, whether you are a beginner or more experienced cook. The book also provides clarity and simple to understand information about:
* Cholesterol and the Different Types Of Cholesterol
* Fat and Cholesterol
* Eating for Lower Cholesterol
* The Heart-Healthy Mediterranean Diet Demystified
* Cholesterol Busting & Cholesterol Free Super Foods.
If you are worried that adjusting your diet to support your cholesterol-lowering goals will be difficult or leave you feeling unsatisfied or deprived, think again. There are tempting and delicious good food recipes for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner along with mouth-watering Desserts and scrumptious Bakes & Cakes. You will find flavourful, cholesterol-lowering, healthy make-over recipes of:
* Mediterranean Diet Meals including Baked Falafels Pittas with Tzatziki, Bellissima Beef Lasagne and Risotto Primavera
* American Classics including Cinnamon Apple Pie Pancakes, Quick Eggs Benedict, BBQ Chicken Sliders with Fruity Slaw and 'Hearty' Mac 'n' Cheese
* Traditional British Pub-Food including London Particular Soup, Shepherds Pie and 'Fish, Chips & Mushy Peas' with Tartare Sauce
* World Flavours such as Spicy Seed & Carrot Flatbreads, One-Pot Pilaf and Fragrant Chickpea, Pumpkin & Coconut Stew
* Slow Cooker & CrockPot Specials such as Boston Baked Beans, Chile Blanco and Lamb & Flageolet Bean Ragout
* Delicious Desserts and Baking including Strawberry & Rhubarb Vanilla Crumble, Ginger, Lemon & Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake and Mini Cinnamon Doughnuts.
* several different two-week Menu Plans to help you get started
* advice on useful kitchen kit for healthy cooking
* heart-healthy store cupboard essentials
* stocking your fridge & freezer
* useful tips on how to cook ahead.
This is a practical, informative and helpful companion will work hand in hand with your plans to bring down your cholesterol.