About the Book
Learn chest anatomy from chest wall to lung including breast structure and its important relationships to muscle, lymphatics and nerves in this video enhanced volume of the Human Anatomy Video Project Series. The structure of the rib cage along with its external and internal architecture are presented. Pleural, lungs and their connections are taught. Procedural anatomy from bronchoscopy and pleuroscopy are included.
Introduction to the Chest Wall; Introduction to the Lungs; Removal of the Chest Plate; Removal of Lungs; Lung Dissection; Surface Landmark Review; Bronchoscopy; Pleuroscopy
This textbook is designed for medical students, residents, physician assistants, nurses and other healthcare professionals to learn and review human anatomy and to prepare for board exams. This series is authored by the faculty of Yale Human Anatomy and this work is the primary textbook for Yale medical, physician assistant and nursing students as well as the basis for Yale’s Coursera course on anatomy.
About the Series:
Explore the complete dissection cycle through fully narrated videos and interactive text created by Yale Human Anatomy Faculty. The Human Anatomy Video Project serves as a basis for anatomy education, study guides and anatomy test prep. The series presents annotated videos of human dissection using a step by step approach to understanding regional anatomy. Each volume has a set of learning objectives, interactive quizzes and a list of key structures.
The Human Anatomy Video Project Volumes:
• Introduction to Anatomy: Anatomy of the Physical Exam
• Chest: Chest Cavity and Lungs; Heart; Mediastinum
• Abdomen: Opening the Abdomen; Duodenum and Pancreas; Retroperitoneal Structures
• Pelvis and Perineum: Female; Male
• Upper Extremity: Proximal; Distal; Brachial Plexus
• Lower Extremity: Proximal; Distal
• Head: Head; Midline Head and Neck; Skull Base, Cavernous Sinus, Orbit; Brain
• Radiology (Chest, Abdomen, Pelvis, Extremities, Skull and Brain, Spine)