Age range: 2-10 Years old (2-year-old; 3-year-old; 4-year-old; 5-year-old; 6-year-old; 7-year-old)
Reading level: 5-7 Years old (5-year-old; 6-year-old; 7-year-old)
* Lets face it, little kids and cats can lead to some Cat-astrophic results *
Easily teach your young children how to properly treat and love their little friends with this short adventure.
Show your kids the do’s and don’ts of playing with their cat pals with this 44-page book.
Bonus expansion content:
- Will teach your young one some fun, safe and simple games to play with your cat.
- Learn the simple process of making your own children’s stories with the making of content in the back.
- Teach your kid some interesting cat facts!
Follow along with the story and pick up some unconventional tips and get a jump start on teaching your child about morality.
This book has been designed and tested to help keep your kids engaged and interested to maximize their absorption, and frankly...to make story time even more fun!
Kids of different ages can enjoy this book, and will read it again and again.
There are several important themes in this book:
- Parents making time for their kids.
- Encouragement and positive reinforcement when kids share personal things.
- Listening, being patient with kids and helping them understand difficult issues.
We liked it!55
My son was very happy to read this book. He was very engaged and read several times. Love 😍 it !!!55
IT WAS SOOO GOOD MY SON SAID HE WOULD READ MORE OF THE Arthor’s books!55
It was ok55
I love this book! I'm 7 and gonna be 8 next week!55
Not too bad if I say so myself55
I liked it but it’s probably lieing about the help us thing25
My kids enjoyed this educational story about how to play fairly with cats. But they all thought that Little Ryan’s ears looked like a cinnamon roll!45