Mastering Online Marketing is the most comprehensive and up-to-date book available on advanced web marketing. It reveals the secrets that can help take your Internet marketing to a new level.
Hundreds of books have been published on online marketing, so what makes this one special? Whether you are new to the subject and looking for a comprehensive overview, or are familiar with the concepts but want to get more from your marketing efforts, with this book, you will learn state-of-the-art techniques and get actionable and practical knowledge to set up an efficient online marketing system to support and improve your business.
This book describes the latest developments in Internet marketing and provides detailed and practical knowledge that can help you improve your campaigns to get more visitors, leads, and customers. By using these tools and techniques, you can quickly outperform your competition.
Mastering Online Marketing will turn you into an online marketing expert and teach you everything you need to know.
• Learn more about current trends in Internet marketing, including inbound marketing
• Create success by attracting more visitors, improving your leads generation, and using refined
leads nurturing with effective email marketing
• Understand what marketing automation is and how new integrated marketing automation systems are changing the game with visitor tracking, progressive lead profiling, and hyper-personalized content
• Get details on search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing, display advertisements, retargeting, remarketing, and search keyword analysis
• Learn best practices in key areas such as blogging, calls-to-action, landing pages and registration forms, and leads nurturing and marketing emails
• Leverage content marketing and learn how to create effective marketing assets like blog articles, eBooks, infographics, white papers, checklists, video tutorials, templates, podcasts, webinars, and more
• Use social media marketing on popular social media and content publishing channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and SlideShare
• Measure website user behavior, online and offline campaign results, and goals and key performance indicators (KPIs) with web analytics using Google Analytics
• Learn more about other tools for Internet marketing, including how to run web surveys and questionnaires, virtual web meetings, and more
• Get an insight into the future of online marketing, where technologies like adaptive media, big data, and the Internet of Things (IoT) may enable new ways to profile your audience and send more personalized marketing messages
Mastering Online Marketing covers everything you need to know about advanced web marketing. This is the book to read if you want to quickly learn state-of-the-art techniques and best practices. Build your online marketing success and improve your business right away!
Buy this book now to become an Internet marketing expert and take your web marketing to the next level!
It’s a good book, the reason why i put 3stars, is because the author can’t stop saying “put call to action button” like a thousand times. I get annoyed because I’m already understanding it and why we should put it. But he keeps repeating it so I stopped midway. I learned some stuff at the beginning tho, but the more i dive into it, it just became a “call to action button” book, like the whole book just became all about call to action button so i stopped reading it halfway because I wasn’t learning anything new anymore except from the beginning.35
This is a great book to get started with online marketing. I highly suggest reading this to learn basic concepts of online marketing. The author has also put in many links that I intend to use. As a side note read the appendix’s first. Even though they are mostly common sense it was a great refresher. (I would suggest the author make these two appendix’s chapters 1 and 2).45
I bought this book to learn more about digital marking and did. The book was well written and contained a lot of useful stuff for a beginner. I gave it 4/5 instead of five because there are sections that could have been more detailed and was condensed, but I would recommend this book to any beginners. You will learn a lot.45