Are You Ready to Start Taking Jaw-Dropping Photos With Your DSLR?
This is a complete, easy-to-understand guide that can be for a complete newbie to digital photography or a skilled photographer that wants to learn new skills.
After reading this book and practicing the techniques, you will have a full understanding of DSLR photography and will be perfectly capable of taking absolutely stunning pictures.
Inside You Will Learn About:
- All the parts of the DSLR camera (with pictures of the parts)
- Photography technical terms such as aperture, depth of field, exposure, ISO, shutter speed,
- Great cameras for each skill level
- Types of lenses needed for each photography setting
- DSLR techniques for various scenes
- Beginner mistakes and how to fix them
- "Tricks of the trade"
- "Tools of the trade"
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
If you are ready to NOT just take your photography to the next level, but go up 100 floors (figuratively of course) DOWNLOAD this book now!
Great information for a beginner!55
I’ve been doing photography for some years now and still learned a lot of helpful things! Would recommend the read especially for beginners! Wish I could’ve read this as a beginner myself!45