Bob Lotich founded ChristianPF.com back in 2007 and after getting laid off in 2008 he took the leap into full-time blogging. Less than a year later he was earning more from his blog than his previous day-job.
While his results are not typical, this book covers all the steps he took to make money from his blog over that two-year period.
Who this book is written for:
* Those who want to get started blogging
* Those who are already blogging but aren't making as much money as they'd like to.
Who this book is NOT written for:
* People looking for a get-rich-quick system that requires little effort.
* Experienced bloggers making over $1000/m (though the book will still probably be helpful, it isn't written to this audience)
Some of the topics covered in the book:
* 4 Steps to Start Blogging in 10 minutes
* Blogging Basics
* How to setup a Self-Hosted Blog
* The importance of a Customizable Wordpress theme
* 3 primary ways to earn from your blog
* How long does it take to make money from your blog?
* How to get traffic to your blog
* SEO Tips for bloggers
* How I increased Adsense earnings $1500/m in less than 3 months
* 10 helpful tools that made it all possible
This is a free book! Got a lot of knowledge and insight. There are a lot of websites that the author recommends. If you are really serious about writing a blog and get some cash $$ probably you will want to read this book.55
This was a good book. It gave a nice overview on the process55
Great piece. Love the honesty.55
I've been blogging for about a year. Have made some money and built a list of 500 emails, and I am glad I've read this book. This book sheds light on how to drive additional traffic to my blog and how to monetize it even more.55
Thank you this helpful information! I plan to start a blog soon and I will definitely use this info when creating my blog.55
I just finished reading this book and am very happy I did. I know a little about blogging because I have been writing for fun for a long time, now I need to make some money with it and this book has shown me how to get started. Thanks for a great starter book, I look forward to reading the next one!!55
As someone who is looking to start a blog, this book was very helpful! It was full of great information and it was easy to follow.55
After much soul-searching I've decided to develop a blog as my second-half-of-life vocation. I have a specific niche in mind and as a passionate writer, plenty of content already written and ready to post. "HOW??" This was my question. I downloaded a dozen ebooks on this topic, most free but I paid for some, and hands-down, Bob provided the clearest guidance. The feeling of absolute overwhelm has vanished. I feel ready to prepare an action plan and dive in. I am entirely aware of the patience and diligence required--I'm not short on either. It was the know-how I needed. Thank you so much, Bob! And also for the link to your video course which I'll be watching shortly. Bless you!55
Definitely a must read if your interested in starting a blog..even if blogging is not your thing, Bob writes a lot about online marketing, SEO and networking with peers... Highly recommend!55