Kids feel emotions in big ways! Here's a great story for helping kids manage their feelings.
* Help children learn to identify and regulate their emotions
* Anger is a normal, healthy emotion.
* Behaving badly doesn't make you bad
* Teaching your kids to deal with disappointment
* Learn to tame your temper
* Teaching kids about empathy, kindness, and compassion
It has a great message:
"This is a sweet little book. My 4 year old quotes it now when he starts getting cranky. " - Julia
"We like this book! IT's fun, and my girls like me to read it to them every night before bed" - Liz
Explains empathy & kindness:
"I got this book for my grandson. The pictures are colorful and the story teaches about patience. Book is perfect for the 3-5 -year old." - Kathy
"Cute story, emphasizes empathy & kindness. My kids loved it!" - Carol
* Cute illustrations with nice rhyming story
* Not too long, grabs kid's attention
Add this amazing kids book to your cart and ENJOY!
I though it was a really good book! Good job!35
I read this to my little brother and he really enjoyed it. It’s a great book to read to little kids. He loves it!55
It teachs kids to be nice45
I liked it55
I like this book because it teaches you to not be mad and just be kind I would definitely read this book to my children or students when i get older cause now I’m just 845
That’s a nice book to read with children. I enjoyed this lecture.55
good for kids45